Our Chapter is comprised of members from Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont. We are an independent chapter of ASHRM, the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management.
Our mission is to promote the professional development of risk management and patient safety through education, support, networking, and information sharing to advance health and safety.
We are dedicated to:
- Conducting educational programs and activities to promote professional development in the area of risk management
- Supporting the interchange of ideas and methodologies among health care professionals
Promoting professional relationships among Society members
As a member of NNESHRM, your Benefits include:
- Educational Offerings to promote professional development in the diverse field of healthcare risk management.
- Several Chapter sponsored events free to members.
- Reduced registration for Chapter members at the Annual New England Regional Healthcare Risk Management Conference.
- Access to a directory of NNESHRM members.
- As a member, you are able to participate in our various committees and programs.